My 2 Dads.

Hi bloggers, how are you?  

We're half way to the weekend and I, for one, am super excited about it.  Giovanni will be staying over his grandparent's house from Friday til Saturday (to go to a birthday party), and my husband and I will be free to hang out or sleep!  Which I value more and more every week... lol.  So I was thinking of taking the time to catch up on laundry, start packing our suitcases, getting my nails done, cleaning the 3rd floor and doing some last minute shopping.  I.E., I'll be keeping busy.

But before the chaos starts, I wanted to take some time to share what I've been up to lately.  I haven't shared any smashbook pages simply because I cannot figure out the settings on my Canon digital camera.  I think I'll have to restore it to the original version, because my husband might've tampered with it.  It keeps taking very white and blurry photos under any setting.  It's so frustrating.  So the photos I've been taking are with my Android phone, which has up to 16mp.  Pretty sweet!!

The cards I made for Father's Day were honestly rushed.  I had been so busy with many other (small projects), that I completely forgot about Father's Day.  The first one (for my dad), was made on Sunday and the 2nd one (for my Father-in-law) was made Monday afternoon.  How SAD!!??  LOL.


In any case, they did like their cards and their gifts.  My husband and I decided to get them baseball tickets to see the Mets and the Marlins play in Miami.  They both love baseball and knew it was the perfect gift.  Maybe while we're in NY we can pick up a Mets shirt to give to my dad, because there were NONE here in Florida.  The game isn't until September, so that leaves us with enough time to find some team shirts for them.  =)






I've chatted way too much, I know.  lol.

The 2 paper collections I used for these 2 cards are My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Nutmeg", and Simple Stories "Happy Days".  I also used my copic markers to color in both The Greeting Farm images.  Like I said, I was in a crunch, so they each took less than an hour to make (including the coloring).  I hope they don't LOOK rushed.  lol.

Thanks for checking in and talk to you soon!!

x0, Damaris

No comments