Happy Birthday!

Hi bloggers.

I feel really bad about even sharing this project with you because I completely forgot to take a photo with my regular camera, so the photos you will see might be dark, blurry, off-center and sucky!  lol.  However, I do like the way the card came out, so I still want to share it with you.

I made this card on Saturday, but didn't want to share it until now, just incase it'll ruin the surprise for whoever it's for.  =)  After I got done (Friday late nite) redoing my craftroom, I was so excited about my clean and organized room, that I started to color this Greeting Farm image.  I was just practicing (since it's been more than a month that I color something with copics), and she actually turned out very cute.  So on Saturday I was inspired to finish up the card and have it ready to send off to a friend.



The paper I used is Authentique "Splendid", and I basically cut down the 2 different "banner" strips with a paper trimmer and with a SU square punch (tilting it sideways), and with a SU top note punch.  I layered some Nestabilities die cuts and added a sentiment by Studio G.  Then finished it off with some Recollections bling and flowers... and I even managed to sneak in a WOC flower there in the bottom corner (the blue one).. hehe.

I really like the layout and how simple & polished it looks.  =)  I hope she likes it too.

My challenge to you this week is to make something crafty using plaid paper!!  =D

Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris

3 comments

Terrie Wistrom said...

So cute love the card Damaris hugs Terrie

Xonetra said...

super cute card...love that paper !!! TFS

Tina Campbell said...

Oh I so love this plaid and I like the angle you used it on. What a fun card