Cheerful Baby Layout

Hi guys, I'm back!!  Have you missed me?  I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I blog.  I have been keeping busy though.



If you want an update keep reading below,
 if not then skip to the next paragraph...

I have been spending tons of money (lol) on goodies.  I have been filling orders from my Etsy shop (there are tons of people who are loving those Mickey Mouse labels).  I have been doing more things with my hubby and son, like for Memorial Weekend we went away to Orlando (which was super fun!! - I was able to visit Hobby Lobby for the 2nd time in a month and relax by a really cool pool).  I've been re-arranging my craft room, I KNOW!!  Again!!  Well, this time was for a good reason, which I'll discuss later (in a blog and video)... and finally, I've been playing with all my Smashbook goodies and smashing!!  I LOVE!!



And now on to my project:  I was inspired to do a layout for 2 reasons.  1.  I love this Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" Collection.  2.  I loved this photo of my son at 6 months old.  Those 2 combined made for an afternoon of creative fun while Giovanni napped.  I had no layout in mind, and just went with it... which is the best way to create (I think - sometimes - hehe), because you're not forced to stick to something.  In any case (enough chatter), I'm excited to share these photos (taken with my phone, because I cannot get my Canon camera to take a decent photo without it either being blurry or too white!! Ugh, so frustrating.


Like I said I used the Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" collection, along with some October Afternoon alpha stickers, Clock die cut, Mister Huey's, American Crafts chipboard alpha stickers, Studio Calico wood veneers, and a Unity Stamps stamp (which is the camera).  I love that stamp!!  This layout is very simple and has a small spot for quick journaling.  



I hope you love this layout as much as I loved making it and are inspired to use 5 different colors in a layout... it sounds weird, but I think it works well!!  =)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a great week!

x0, Damaris

1 comment

kim.scrapper said...

What a great layout Damaris, sounds like you have been very busy. I hope Gio is feeling a bit better today, tfs