Party!!!

Happy Saturday!!

I'm happy to share a SNSC DT card with you today.  

I will admit that I've had this card done for a month now, and I was scheduled to share it May 1st, but got delayed with other things and was not able to create a blog or do a video.  So I apologize to everyone who was expecting this sooner.

(click photos to enlarge)


Balloon Sophie is probably one of my top 3 favorite Sweet Nothings Stamp Company stamps so far.  There are more to come, so don't forget to check back to the website for new releases.  A few new stamps just came out on May 1, so you might want to check that out.



Using Authentique "Journey" paper, a fiskars banner punch, some WOC flowers and some Recollections bling, I was able to put together this quick card.  I say quick because it took less than an hour to do and that's a record for me... lol.



I love these colors and will possibly use them again.

I hope you enjoyed this card share, and will come back again during the week for more creative inspiration.

x0, Damaris

2 comments

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Your card is adorable Damaris, great job! Abrazos!

Estamperlyn said...

I love how you color your images. love the little girl. BTW come stop by my blog and pick up your award.
Evelyn