Celebrate!

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday and when she was in my house over the weekend she saw this image sitting in my pile of mess on my craft desk.. hehe.  She loved it!!  I figured I would color it in and use it for her birthday card.


I used Prima's Fairy Belle collection to create this card and paired it with Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee (which you will also see later in the week, what I used it for).  I added some pearls over a 3 flower punch by Stampin' Up and the card was complete.  I love the soft pastel colors on this card and I know she will also


The wings on the fairy was colored with BG10 & BG11, but it seemed a bit too dark for wings.  So I added Martha Stewart glue and sprinkled some Doodlebug white glitter. 




I tried to capture the photo clearly, but at this time of night it's impossible to do (it's Sunday night at 8pm right now - I pre-schedule all my blog entries... hehe).

Anyway, those are the simple details.  Most of the time was spent on coloring the image.  Which by the way is made by Tiddly Inks and is called Fairy Fae.

Stay tuned for more projects.

x0, Damaris

2 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

How cute is that? I love this one. I love anything with angels or fairies. Super cute. I know your mom will love it.
ANA

Estamperlyn said...

HI Darmaris, she's going to love it, its nothing like a handmade card with love into it. Its very pretty. Happy birthday to her.
Evelyn