Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedding Wishes

Hi Bloggers.

I'm happy and sad about today's project share.  Happy because I love how this card came out.  And sad because it is my last week working as a DT member for Karber Digital.  I am very honored to have been accepted for this design team.  I have worked alongside some very creative and talented crafters.  I just want to thank everyone at Karber Digital and all the DT members for an awesome 3 months!!

I began my membership with a white, black and red card (and bling), and I wanted to end the same way.  Bella Bride is a digital stamp that you can use on any type of wedding-related project.  Card, Mini Album, Picture frame, Layout, etc.


I created this wedding card with no one in mind.  I just love this digital stamp and knew it would be the perfect touch to a wedding-themed card.  The paper I used is from MME Lost & Found "Union Square",  along with Recollections cardstock and bling.  I embossed the white piece on the bottom with a cuttlebug folder, added used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and punched the Fiskars stamped sentiment with Stampin' Up punches.



I hope I have inspired all of you at least once with my DT projects and will work hard to continue doing so in future ventures.

x0, Damaris

Post a Comment