Monday, April 02, 2012

Easter Basket Mini Album

Hi Bloggers!!  Happy Monday!!

We're less than one week away from Easter and I wanted to change things up a bit for today's Karber Digital DT project.  I had in mind to use the Pink Paislee Spring Fling paper pad, which is full of beautiful bright colors (perfect for an Easter project), and as I colored in Easter Millie I thought I would do something even more special with her.  


I started out by altering a $1 wicker basket that I purchased at Michael's January 2011 (I might've bought like 5 of them), and using Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, some Spanish moss and some www.KarlaS001.etsy.com trims, flowers and wheat sprays; I was able to change the look of the basket.  I thought I would put Easter Millie in front of the basket or on the side where the flowers were and fill the basket with candies, but the more I worked on it the more my plans changed.  










Instead, I die cut some of the paper collection and chipboard with my scallop oval Stampin' Up die and created a mini egg album, where I (or whoever I give this to) can add photos and journaling of their Easter memories.  I thought it was such a cute and different idea and I hope it gives you more ideas for your Easter projects.




Thank you for taking out the time to visit my blog and I hope you come back for more projects.

Incidentally, you can get Easter Millie on sale right now for $2.00 for a limited time.  Enjoy!

x0, Damaris

Post a Comment