Monday, March 12, 2012

Thinking Of You...

Happy Monday!!

I want to share a card that I made with a long distance friendship in mind.  Every one of us has a friend that either live far away from us and we don't get to see them often, or have lost touch with for whatever reason.  I have a few of those friends and as I made this card I thought about two of them.  I miss them and their friendship, and I wanted to design a card that shows [me] at any given moment throughout my day, how and where I might be thinking of them.

This is why I chose this "SPA" image from Karber Digital to portray this scenario.  She's going about her daily bedtime routine, looking out the window because she thought she saw her friend Katty. 



I used Authentique paper, a Poppy Stamps Madison window die, Martha Stewart border punch & butterfly punches, I Am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Fiskars fench punch,  Recollections pearls and random trims.



Maybe this blog post will inspire you to reach out to an old friend; give them a call, shoot a quick email or send them a card (similar to this one) that will let them know you're thinking of them and miss them.

x0, Damaris
Post a Comment