Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring ...

... is in the air!  At least here in South Florida, it is.  =)

I was browsing around blogs and google and found a few challenges that helped me create this card.  So I decided I'd try it out and see how it goes.



I purchased this digital stamp on Etsy at a very affordable price a couple of weeks ago.  The paper I used is SEI  "A Fair Day", the ribbon is by Martha Stewart (old), and the buttons are from Doodlebug (old).  I also added some glitter glue to the clouds, butterfly and grass for a little added sparkle.  I think the card came out cute and I can't wait to color more of these MFT Stamps Pure Innocence stamps.

Thanks for checking in and I'll be back next week with tons more projects to share.

x0, Damaris


CHALLENGES

Penny's Paper - 3.2.1. Recipe Challenge
Sweet Stamps - Think Spring Challenge
Little Darlings - Colors of Spring Challenge
Tip Top Tuesday - Girly Creation Challenge
Daisy Doodles - Challenge 55
Just Some Lines - Spring Cleaning Challenge
Digital Tuesday - Think Spring Challenge





Post a Comment