Monday, March 26, 2012

Hoppy Easter...

... and Happy Monday!!


I'm excited to show you today's Karber Digital DT card.  I will be completely honest and say that I have had no mojo for the past week or so.  With hurting my back and not being independent for 2 weeks, then getting sick with a bad cold, March has been a very tough month for me.  I have been making time (here and there) to color some images, but it wasn't until this very morning that I was able to finalize this card.  It was slow at first, playing around with shapes and placement, but I'm so very glad to say that I love the way it came out.


The colors are bright, fun and Springy.  The image, "Easter Bunny" is so adorably cute.  The layout is simple, yet very detailed.  I am very happy with the turn-out and I'll even dare to say I might be getting some mojo back!!  lol.

The paper I used came from Echo Park's 6x6 "A Walk In The Park" pad.  I used Spellbinders scalloped circles to frame the bunny, Swiss Dots embossing folder for the bunny background, a 3 flower punch by Stampin' Up with Queen & Co. pearls, and an Easter cardstock sticker by The Paper Studio.  To add more interest to the card (since it looked very simple), I also added black faux stitching.

If you are interested in this image just click HERE and it will take you directly to the page.  I will mention that Karber Digital is having a sale on their Easter digis, so take advantage!!

Thanks for checking in.

x0, Damaris
Post a Comment