Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

and Happy Thursday!!  It's almost Friday and I, for one, can't wait for the weekend to start.  I have so many projects to get to and chores to complete that I hope to be able to squeeze in some family fun time!!



Anyway, I wanted to share a card I made using a TiddlyInks image that I purchased a while back ago and forgot I had it.  Her name is "Awwww Thanks TiddlyInks" and you can purchase her on their website.

Using Pink Paislee's Indigo Bleu paper pad I was able to create a very simple card.  It might look a little busy, but that's because of all the layering.  I added Recollections brads in each corner, some mustard fancy lace and a pretty Petaloo flower to accent the card.  

                          

I hope you all are inspired to make something blue and yellow and come back again for more project shares.

x0, Damaris


Challenges

TiddlyInks Challenges - Birthday Bash
There She Goes - TSG149 Sketch It Up



Post a Comment