Valentine Treat Bag

Hi again!! 

I wasn't intending on posting another blog today, but I couldn't help but love how this treat bag came out.  It came together fairly quickly.  I baked oatmeal raisin cookies while I made breakfast and brought them down to my craft room after they cooled off.  



I hope the mail carrier enjoys the yummy surprise!!  (Maybe I won't have anymore missing packages?!! - lol) And I hope you get to make your own version of these for your mail carrier.  =)

 


x0, Damaris



SUPPLIES
* 5x7 cellophane bag
* 1 doily
* worn lipstick distress ink
* Stampin' Up:  "I {heart} hearts" stamp set and a few heart punches 
* small wood alphabet stamps
* The Twinery's pink sorbet twine
* Fiskars banner punch
* Heidi Grace heart bling
* Versafine black ink
 

4 comments

kim.scrapper said...

What a very sweet idea!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

That was very sweet of you. I have never ever baked for one of the mail mans. I guess my packages don't go missing so I don't have to sweeten him up. LOL. I went for a pedicure and manicure and eye brow waxing today. I pampered myself.
Happy valentines day.

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Damaris, Love your cookie bag for the mail man. I just know they will enjoy it. Happy V-Day!

Sharon said...

That was soo sweet! He better be good to you now. If not, no cookies next year! lol