Smiles Are Springing

I know we're not even anywhere near March or April, but as I sat at my desk making an MFT felt flower with their loopy bloom die-namics die, I knew it would be perfect for a spring card.  And since I had already colored in this Spesch Stamps image "Bonnie" with my copic markers (way many months ago when I first began to use copics - which is why the coloring is not that good) waiting to be used, I thought I'd put something quick together.

(click images to enlarge)


Using Spellbinders Nestabilities, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, KarlaS001 etsy shop sprays, crystal pink flowers and Rina bling, cream lace, feathers, vellum sticker from Phrase Cafe, and Prima's Pixie Glen 6x6 paper, I was able to create a very shabby spring card.  I love the soft colors and I love all the embellies.



Maybe this will bring warm and fuzzy feelings to those still battling the cold weather.  Spring is near, just hang on a little bit longer.

Come back tomorrow for another shabby card.  =) 

x0, Damaris

2 comments

jessica said...

i think it is beautiful! love how you use all your embellishments!

kim.scrapper said...

Very pretty card, love that image, tfs