Happy Monday bloggers!!
The day is finally here that I can share some exciting news with you!!
Today officially begins my Design Team participation with Karber Digital Images. They are a web-based company that provides wonderful digital stamps and more. I am super excited to share with you all the projects I make with their stamps, and hopefully it will inspire you to dig in your crayon box, marker stash and/or color pencil case *lol*, and get to Koloring with Karber!! hehe
(click on photos to enlarge)
I chose to use Cocktel Denny in my first Karber project because she fit everything I wanted to express in this blog. She's celebrating (champagne in hand) and is ready to party. There are a few things I am celebrating this month and it just made sense (on so many levels) to incorporate her in this card.
1. I am celebrating my birthday (2/2).
2. I am celebrating being a part of my first Design Team - YAY!!
3. I am celebrating (at the end of the month), taking my Copic Certification class.
I knew I wanted this card to have bling and flowers, and I knew I wanted it to look classic, elegant and fancy. So, the best way to make that happen was to use classic colors (red, black & white) and make sure that Cocktel Denny was the center of attention.
As always, I will provide a list of supplies at the end of this blog, but before I go I want to thank everyone who has left me wonderful & supportive comments here. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me those sweet messages and I welcome tons more!! lol.
I also want to thank Berenice R. (one of the co-owners of Karber), for asking me to be on her DT and for trusting that I'll do a great job. You have no idea how flattered and appreciative I am.
I hope you all have a wonderful week and be sure to check back every Monday at 7am for a new Karber inspired project.
* copic markers
* Karber digital image - Cocktel Denny
* Spellbinders - Classic Large Scallop Ovals, Classic Large Ovals & Labels 18
* Recollections - bling on a roll
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* Martha Stewart double loop punch
* Recollections & Bazzil cardstock
* Lost & Found "Union Square" 6x6 paper pad
* Stampin' Up Word Window & Modern Label punches
* Stampin' Up "Celebrate Everything" stamp set
* Versafine black ink