Perfect LiL Angels

Hey Ya'll!!  

I'm so excited to share my 2nd layout this week.  It's something I had in mind to create back in December, but never got around to it until now.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do and tried to make it happen with paper, felt, mesh bling, punches, flowers, stickers, feathers and resin pieces.

(click photos to enlarge)


The photo was taken on 12/3 (which was the day of our church's Christmas concert), in which my baby boy Giovanni and his God sister Sophia (I say God sister because they both have the same God parents), were asked to be Angels in the church play.  Their job was to wear all white and sit on the stage in a scene that would appear to be heaven.  As they sat on stage they played & rolled around on the floor and I thought it was so adorable so I started to take random photos.  I have a few more, but these 2 were the cutest.  

Using the Lost & Found Portobello Road collection by My Mind's Eye, I tried to create a page that looks like what heaven would look like with tiny baby angels.  I wanted it to look soft, fluffy and airy, yet beautiful and sparkly.  





The resin window with the bird behind it translates from that Malachi 3:10 bible verse which talks about God opening the windows of heaven and pouring out blessings.  And the blessing in this layout being the 2 beautiful angel babies... hehe.



I made a video showing more details on this layout, so if you're interested in watching that I have added the link below.



Thank you for checking in.

x0, Damaris

4 comments

Sharon said...

This layout is so adorable. I'm in love and oh I don't have any of those Michael's Recollections embelishments! That window is soooooo cute. WOW

Sharon said...

This layout is so adorable. I'm in love and oh I don't have any of those Michael's Recollections embelishments! That window is soooooo cute. WOW

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable layout. I think this would be pretty close to what heaven would look like with those two little angels, tfs

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow I love your layout. The beautiful soft colors and the little one's are little angels!