From The Heart

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers!!!

Did you wake up with extra butterflies in your stomach at the thought of your significant other?  No?  lol. 

Well, being that today is Valentine's Day, I wanted to make a card that you can give to anyone.  Your parents, your daughter, your sister, your boyfriend, etc.  It's basically universal.

(click on photos to enlarge)

I had sooooo much fun making this card; from coloring her, to putting all the touches together. 


I hope you liked it and I hope it inspires you to do something special for someone today.

As always I'll have a list of supplies used below, so don't forget to check that out if you have any questions. I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with lots of chocolate and love!!

Thank you for taking the time to visit me here.

Je t'adore
Damaris

SUPPLIES
* copic markers
* MME "Love Me" 6x6 pad
* SOG digital stamp
* WOC flowers
* MFT Stamps dienamics & felt
* Memory Box die
* Spellbinders Labels 18
* $1 Michaels stamp
* Recollections pearls
* Queen & Co pearls
* Maya Road red velvet trim
* Off white lace
* Glossy accents
* Vintage photo distress ink

5 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Awww. She is so cute. Love the way you put this card together.
Great job and super duper cute.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
ANA

jessica said...

Beautiful job!! You always use the best embelishments!
TFS and Happy Valentine's Day

AtStudioD said...

Thanks ladies!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

x0, D

Sonia said...

Hello, Hola Damaris
I love the image so adorable, great colouring. Absolutely Beautiful creation. Great JOB!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
Greetings from Puerto Rico

Sharon said...

OMG OMG I love the blue streaks on the hair! This card is so fun and the sentiment stamp is adorable with the little hearts. SO cute! As you can see, I'm catching up on all blogs and such. I'm so behind!