Best Friend

Hi Guys!!  I'm back with another Karber DT project.

Being that we are one day away from the most "love-filled" day of the year, I thought it would be nice to create a card that can be given to the person that you share your most intimate and darkest secrets with.  Your "BFF".  She's the one who has seen you cry over a boy, borrowed money, slept over your house and vented to about how much you hate your job.  


Your BFF should also receive a little something on Valentine's Day and this image called "Best Friends" from Karber Digital Images fit the card, that I wanted to create, perfectly.




 

If you decide to make a card using this image, I'd love to see it, so don't forget to come back and leave a comment with the link to your photo.  =)
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me here and I hope you'll be back next Monday for another Karber card.

x0, Damaris

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Supplies
* Karber Digital Images - "Best Friend"
* copic markers
* The Twinery - "pink sorbet"
* Stampin' Up heart punches
* Fiskars small heart, scallop and banner punches
* K&Co bling & puffy flowers
* Cuttlebug "Victoria" embossing folder
* Michaels felt bird & $1 sentiment wood stamp
* Joann's $1 alphabet wood stamp set
* Recollections cardstock
* Versafine black ink
* The Paper Studio designer paper



5 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

This card is so cute. Love that puffy flower.
TFS

Corinne said...

absolutely adorable Damaris!

Kate said...

This is just so cute. Love everything about this card.

Hugs,
Kate

kim.scrapper said...

My best friend and I have been friends for over 35 years and I love her to death, cute card !

Sharon said...

You've certainly been using that fiscars banner punch, and to think i don't have it LOL. It's perfect for cards. I always love all the banners you make. These images are cute.