Friday, February 17, 2012

10 Things I Love...

...About You!

Hi bloggers.  I know Valentine's Day is over, but I wanted to share with you the mini album and altered project that I made for my husband this year.  I procrastinated (as we Aquarian crafters do), and so I was working on it up until 6pm on Valentine's Day.  Phew!!  Just made it!! 

The problem I came across was finding a nice box to store the mini in, something that I can present to him.  It took me just about 2 hours to figure out what to do (as I worked on the charm for the mini), but I managed to turn on a light bulb and do something I hadn't planned on.  =)





The box used to be filled with Ghirardelli chocolates!!





















The video below will explain more in detail what I used for create this mini album (if you are interested or curious), but basically it was an array of products by MME, MFT & WOC.  I really enjoyed making this mini in a matter of 2 stressful days and next time I'll make sure to give myself at least 2 weeks... but then again, I really work well under pressure.



Thanks for checking in.

Je t'adore, Damaris
Post a Comment