Thursday, January 12, 2012

YUM. YUM. YUM.

I don't know why I've been into making Valentine cards lately.  Maybe it's the colors.  Maybe it's the hearts.  Or maybe it's because that's all I keep seeing on Pinterest... addicted yet?  lol.  Whatever the reason, I have been getting tons of use out of my heart punches and girly paper... (which I love!).


Today's card was created with no idea of what I wanted to make in mind.  I colored the image last week some time and was left on my desk waiting to be "dolled" up.  As Giovanni slept today, I took advantage and went to my special place to create.  Technically the image is not a "Valentine's" image, per se, so I didn't want to use any "love" or "adore" words on the card.  I only wanted it to imply the feeling of Valentine. 




I haven't decided who I want to share this card with yet, but I am definitely thinking it needs to come with a batch of cookies or a half dozen homemade cupcakes, don't you think?  LOL.


Thanks in advance for your sweet comments and be sure to check back tomorrow for a 10 minute Valentine's Day card I created.

Je t'adore, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* MFT "Lollypop Girl" stamp set.
* Copic markers
* BoBunny "Sweet Treats" paper pad & bling.
* Stampin' Up heart punches (3 different ones)
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Postage
* Recollections bling
* Doodlebug buttons
* Hemp Twine
* AC writing pen
* Swiss Dots embossing folder
* Clear embossing powder (for the sentiments)
* Distressing tool
* Distress ink - black soot

Post a Comment