Thursday, January 05, 2012

You're Delicious Valentine...

Hi my loves, I am back with a card share. 

Karber is an online blog company that I recently came across (I don't remember how), and found that they sold digital stamps (amongst other things).  I started to browse their blog and shop and immediately fell in love with their images.  They are just so adorable and fun!!  Even though I loved them all I only allowed myself to choose 2 to purchase (for now), and decided that one should be Valentine related so that I could force myself to use it right away.  (Sometimes I purchase digital stamps, forget I have them and end up never using them.)

(click photos to enlarge)


As soon as I received the email I printed them out, (Lollipop Heart Millie & Smiling Jenny) and got to coloring.  It was so much fun looking at Millie as I colored her in.  She's just so cute, isn't she?  She was the perfect digi for the tri-color card I wanted to create.




I hope you find this card to be inspiring and that it leaves you smiling.

I am entering this card into the Karber Challenge, which you can find HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, and as always the list of supplies are below.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* copic markers
* Karber "lollipop heart Millie" digital stamp
* DCWV Glitter Sweet Stack
* Maya Road mini pom pom trim
* Red velvet mini trim
* Stampin' Up Punches - 3 heart punch, scallop border, heart punch & modern label punch
* Recollections bling
* BoBunny bling
* K&Company bling
* Cotton Candy Stickles
* Uni-Ball Signo white gel pen
* Making Memories black glitter alpha stickers
* Distress inks: black soot & dusty concord



Post a Comment