I'm back for another birthday card. This one is for my niece Nathalle who turns 11 on January 17. I still have other projects to work on (that will be sent with her card), so I hope I can complete those in the next few days; one of which includes some wedding invitation samples. My other niece (her older sister) has asked me to create at least 3 different style wedding invites for her wedding in June and I have been putting it off because of fear, worry, anxiety, distress, insecurity, so many other words that I care not to use... lol. I just think it's a HUGE responsibility and HUGE honor to be asked that and I am like just nervous about the whole thing!! This is important and I don't want to screw up.
Okay, back to the good news.
(click photos to enlarge)
I am very happy with Nathalle's card. It's very girly, very bright, hip, young and fun. Her favorite color is purple and she loves butterflies. I tried to incorporate both, plus make it match her newly designed room. I wish I had photos to show you of her room, but I only saw it on skype.
As always, the supplies used are listed below, but if you have any questions, just leave it in the comment section.
Thanks for joining me again today and I should be back with another card by the end of the week.
* TGF stamp - Miss Anya Hats Off
* Copic markers
* Stampin Up - Top Note diecuts
* Websters Pages - "Botanical Christmas & Wintery Fairytales" 6x6 paper
* MME - Lost & Found 2 - "Blush" 6x6 pad
* IAR & WOC flowers
* Recollections embellishments & flowers
* The Twinery - Lilac twine
* Inkadinkado "Happy Birthday" wood stamp
* ATD Momenta - SWS Glitter Puffy Icon Stickers "Cutie Pie"