10 Minute Card.

Happy Friday!!

Today's card share is quick and easy.  I was in the mood to make a Valentine card, but not in the mood to spend one hour on it... so I grabbed a few punches, twine, stickers, pearls and an alphabet stamp set and got to work.


The card took just about 10 minutes to complete from beginning to end and I am happy about that!!  I was able to make something different, quirky and quick.  YIPPIE!!


Thanks for coming by and leaving comments.

If you follow me on twitter you'll always see a #sneakpeek of the card I am "currently" working on... I happen to think it's a fun way to keep everyone guessing and excited.  If you're interested in following me on twitter just search @Latin_DoLL and/or check the link on the sidebar ------->.

As always the supplies are listed below.

Je t'adore, 
Damaris


SUPPLIES
* Kraft card & envelope
* Doodlebug black alpha stickers
* Fiskars banner punch
* Stampin' Up small heart punch
* Studio G small alphabet wood stamps
* Want2Scrap small red pearls
* Versafine black ink
* Red twine
* Stampin' Up Dimensionals

1 comment

Inieka said...

I love it mama!!! Xoxo tfs