Friday, December 02, 2011

Table Scrap Cards - Day 1

Hi bloggers.

Thanks for joining me on another 7 day trip where I challenge myself to use all or most of the table scraps left over from the 30 Days of Christmas blog event that I had in the month of November.  I had so much fun creating those cards that I guess I started to pick up speed and the design ideas just jumped at me in the middle of my sleep.  hehe.

Anyway, so since I was sad to say goodbye (after we grew close to each other), I decided to continue for another 7 days and show you cards I make with whatever is on or near my craft desk, whatever is already out that I've either pre-stamped, pre-colored, pre-embossed, pre-cut or pre-punched, and whatever is within arms reach.  Hehe.  


Today's card started out being a Christmas card (because I thought I could pull off more pink Christmas cards), but ended up being a cute birthday card instead.  Which is fine, because who doesn't love getting personalized birthday cards???
 


Using MME Lost & Found paper, some stickers and a colored SOG image, I quickly put together this card.

I hope you like it and are inspired by it.

Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris

Post a Comment