Table Scrap Cards - Day 1

Hi bloggers.

Thanks for joining me on another 7 day trip where I challenge myself to use all or most of the table scraps left over from the 30 Days of Christmas blog event that I had in the month of November.  I had so much fun creating those cards that I guess I started to pick up speed and the design ideas just jumped at me in the middle of my sleep.  hehe.

Anyway, so since I was sad to say goodbye (after we grew close to each other), I decided to continue for another 7 days and show you cards I make with whatever is on or near my craft desk, whatever is already out that I've either pre-stamped, pre-colored, pre-embossed, pre-cut or pre-punched, and whatever is within arms reach.  Hehe.  


Today's card started out being a Christmas card (because I thought I could pull off more pink Christmas cards), but ended up being a cute birthday card instead.  Which is fine, because who doesn't love getting personalized birthday cards???
 


Using MME Lost & Found paper, some stickers and a colored SOG image, I quickly put together this card.

I hope you like it and are inspired by it.

Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris

6 comments

Dottie said...

What a darling card! That peppermint button is too cute, where is it from?

An'Jenic G. said...

Love Love the Pink. And look at the peppermint button Now thats pretty. Happy You have more to show with us!

sarajeank said...

Agog hhh so sweet!!!another beautiful card thank you,sarah

kim.scrapper said...

Yay....another week with you and some beautiful cards. This is really cute, nice to see a birthday card,tfs

jessica said...

<3 this card!! I so have to get SOG images! they are adorable and you did an AWESOME job coloring her!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sharon said...

So cute!