Saturday, November 05, 2011

30 Days of Christmas - Day 5

It's Saturday!!  You could be shopping, watching a movie or visiting family right now, but instead you're here checking this blog.  How Fantastic Is That???  [can you tell I'm excited? hehe]

Well, Day 5 of 30 Days of Christmas begins the long list of, what I like to call, my "whimsical & fun" cards.  I love making cards with bright colors that have a little quirk and spunk to them.  So this one is 1 of many that I'm going to share with you this month.

If you are just hearing about this blog event I'm hosting, please refer to THIS BLOG for participation rules & find out how you may win Santa's Blog Candy.

This card was fairly easy to make because I only used 4 different punches, glitter, a chipboard sticker and some flock.  The supplies I used are listed below.

(click on photo to enlarge)


I wanted to make a little Christmas village at the bottom of the card and white fun flock helped me create it.




Is it snowing yet where you are?  Let me know in the comment below.

Be Blessed. 

x0, Damaris

[add this badge to your blog linking back to mine, to be entered]


SUPPLIES
* Kraft card & envelope
* MME - 12 Days of Christmas - 6x6 paper
* Hero Arts "Jolly Christmas" clear stamp set (snowflakes)
* K & Co. "Merry Christmas" adhesive chipboard
* Studio G. bling
* Studio G. glitter glue
* White fun flock
* Fiskars tiny star & large star punches
* Martha Stewart alpine snow punch
* Stampin Up dimensionals
* Versamark ink
* Scotch quick-dry adhesive

Post a Comment