It's Day 2 and some of you still might not be aware of what's going on here, so please refer to THIS BLOG for my 30 Days of Christmas rules, and to find out what the 2 Santa's Blog Candy winners will receive.
The 2nd card I want to share with you is my favorite so far. (I've made about 6 cards already - hehe)... This one will probably seem too "busy" for some people, but it's just so Christmas'y & vintage-looking. The paper line I used was from Webster's Pages and I incorporated different colors that I think blend well with each other. The supplies I used are listed below.
(click on photo to enlarge)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog post for your chance to win Santa's Blog Candy!!
[add this badge to your blog linking back to mine, to be entered]
* The Twinery - capuccino twine
* Michaels "JOY" sentiment wood stamp
* Webster's Pages - Botanical Christmas & Winter FairyTales 6x6 paper
* Recollections snow bling
* Darice bling
* Pebbles Inc., green polka-dot ribbon
* WOC [Wild Orchid Crafts] mulberry flowers & sprays
* Iridescent sparkle embossing powder
* Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
* Fiskars scallop border punch
* MFT Stamps Die-namics : bracket tab & vintage flourish
* Versamark - black ink
* ATG gun
* Glossy accents
* hot glue gun