Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Christmas - Day 14

Hi my darlings.

If you were to see what I sketched out for this card and then look at this card you'd scratch your head and do a double-take.  lol.  It's NOTHING like how I wanted it to turn out, however, I do love how it turned out so no harm was done.

Day 14's card is festive and bright, but I think the flowers give it that "vintage" feel.

(click photos to enlarge) 
Since I know not many of you read all that I write in this blog, I'd like to do something a little sneaky today.  I'd like to ask you to incorporate your favorite color in your comment below and that will count as two entries for today's blog.  Be wise with how you word it because others will read your comments and think something is up!!  hehe... Let's trick those lazy readers and show them it pays to read!



Thanks for joining me on Day 14 of 30 Days of Christmas.

Be Blessed.
x0, Damaris


How To Win "30 Days of Christmas"
Santa's Blog Candy!!

1. Follow my blog.
[see sidebar]

2. Leave a comment.
[more chances to win if you comment on all 30 days] 


3. Add this badge to your blog linking back to mine.



SUPPLIES
* Ivory card & envelope
* DCWV - The Christmas Stack
* MME - Lost & Found Christmas Accessory sheet printout
* Twinery - Maraschino twine
* Recollections dew drops
* Recollections cardstock
* "Merry Christmas" designer paper
* Jolee's Boutique dimensional stickers "Season's Greetings"
* WOC flowers
* Flowers from a RAK
* Stampin' Up cardstock
* Distress ink brick red
* Artful Minds dimensionals
* Scotch quick-dry adhesive, hot glue & ATG gun
Post a Comment