30 Days of Christmas - Day 12

On the 12th Day of ....

I bet you're all out shopping for Christmas gifts, like the very organized and on time crafters that you are... haha.  Or, you're probably home trying to find some craft mojo.  Well, in any case, I know this card will get you in the Christmas spirit.  And if it doesn't, then you're just a plain ole' scrooge!!  (hehe - j/k).

Day 12 of 30 Days of Christmas is one of my favorite cards yet.  1 of the reasons is because I was able to use my copic markers.  *yay*

[sidebar: when you write to Santa, ask him to send me more copics for Christmas.  I can only color red, green & blue clothes, but so many times.  lol]

The stamp I used is from Some Odd Girl and her name is "Bright Lights Kaylee".  I was SUPER EXTRA EXCITED when I found this digital stamp because I thought she was just so cute, I was able to get her immediately and start coloring right away.  If you leave it up to me, I'd buy all of the SOG  stamps!!  UGH!!!

(click on photos to enlarge)  



The toughest part was coloring the bulbs without going out the lines.  I think I might have to take some copic classes in the new year and become certified, because I just love it so much and I'd love to get better at it.

 

I love the colors, the layout, the coloring and just everything about this card makes me smile.  But that's just me... hehe.  

Happy shopping!!

x0, Damaris



How To Win "30 Days of Christmas"
Santa's Blog Candy!!

1. Follow my blog.
[see sidebar]

2. Leave a comment.
[more chances to win if you comment on all 30 days] 


3. Add this badge to your blog linking back to mine.



SUPPLIES
* Kraft card & envelope
* Webster's Pages - Botanical Christmas & Winter Fairytales 6x6 paper
* Studio G. glitter glue 
* SOG - "Bright Lights Kaylee" digi
* Copic markers
* Doodlebug yellow buttons
* Off white hemp cord
* Distress ink - vintage photo
* Stampin' Up whisper white cardstock
* Holiday Time - snowflake dimensional stickers
* Glitz & Glitter - pink "believe" border sticker
* Provocraft - "Christmas Cookies" vellum border stickers
* Stampin Up dimensionals
* Scotch quick-dry adhesive 

12 comments

jessica said...

OMG this is another awesome card! I love this image!! I don't own any SOG stamps :( They are on my wishlist for sure! She is colored so beautifully!!
Awesome job my friend :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Dottie said...

Love it love it love it! It evokes all the feelings I have of Christmas. Beautiful card. I hope Santa listens and you do get more copics! : )
Dottie
duckigrrl@gmail.com
http://dottieslifeathome.blogspot.com

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I think this is one of my favorites also. Super cute.
I do not own 1 copic and to be honest I do not have any desire to own any. LOL. I am not into them, but do here great things about them all the time.
Hope Santa is good to you and brings you some for christmas.

kim.scrapper said...

Very cute card, thanks D for giving us such a wide variety of cards to look at during your blog hop, loving them all, Give Gio a hug for me....

sarajeank said...

Very cheery cute card!love it.i plan on starting to play with copics soon since all of your work inspires me.thank you again for sharing I look forward to everything you share on here and you tube.i go by noahswife so you will know me a little bit more when I comment on your vids.sarah

Darla said...

Could you teach me to colour people like you?? I don't think you really need that class! This card is wonderful. :)

Sonia said...

too cute! You did a great job with your coloring, I'm still scared of copics aaakkk! LOL maybe someday! - Sonia

crafty jo said...

loving the image again so cute great card again hugs joanne

Sharon said...

Santa needs to bring us both some Copics LOL Love how you colored her face!
smscrapper@gmail.com

Hopelynn said...

love the colors! ~hugs hopelynn
hopelynnv76@msn.com

ttc4toolong said...

The girl is so stinkin' cute! I love anything with Christmas lights on it! Its very festive and I love the colors your chose for the outfit!

-Lydia
ttc4toolong@aim.com
http://ttc4toolong.blogspot.com/

An'Jenic G. said...

OMG! You so rocked this card and the snow flakes are so cute and used with a pretty digi.

jeria22@yahoo.com