I want to thank you all for joining me on this 30 Day creative Christmas challenge. If you are just hearing about this, please refer to THIS BLOG for the rules of participation and to know what the 2 winners of Santa's Blog Candy will receive.
The 1st card I want to share with you is made using copic markers, a Greeting Farm stamp and MME Christmas paper. The supplies I used are listed below.
(click on photo to enlarge)
I hope you are inspired to start early on making some Christmas cards!
* The Twinery - charcoal twine
* TGF "Rain Snow Shine" - snow stamp
* MME - 12 Days of Christmas - 6x6 paper
* MME - 12 Days of Christmas - chipboard stickers
* Recollections Pearls
* Maya Road black lace trim
* Copic sketch markers & Copic spica pen
* Fiskars circle & scallop punches
* Stampin Up dimensionals
* Memento - tuxedo black ink
* ATG gun