30 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Hi Bloggers.

I want to thank you all for joining me on this 30 Day creative Christmas challenge.  If you are just hearing about this, please refer to THIS BLOG for the rules of participation and to know what the 2 winners of Santa's Blog Candy will receive.

The 1st card I want to share with you is made using copic markers, a Greeting Farm stamp and MME Christmas paper. The supplies I used are listed below. 

(click on photo to enlarge)



I hope you are inspired to start early on making some Christmas cards!

Be Blessed. 

x0, Damaris

[add this badge to your blog linking back to mine, to be entered]


SUPPLIES
* The Twinery - charcoal twine
* TGF "Rain Snow Shine" - snow stamp
* MME - 12 Days of Christmas - 6x6 paper
* MME - 12 Days of Christmas - chipboard stickers
* Recollections Pearls
* Maya Road black lace trim
* Copic sketch markers & Copic spica pen
* Fiskars circle & scallop punches
* Stampin Up dimensionals
* Memento - tuxedo black ink
* ATG gun

12 comments

Liz said...

Lovely Card...

XoXo,
Liz
beautydecade@gmail.com
decadeofscrap.blogspot.com

ttc4toolong said...

what a beautiful card :) I wish I was as talented as you are :) You are inspiring me to go out and get supplies to start our baby announcements (and I am not even due until Feb 16th lol)

ttc4toolong@aim.com
http://ttc4toolong.blogspot.com/

sarajeank said...

Hey girly I love your card!!I am subscribed to your YouTube and I just joined your blog.you are so talented and inspire me sooo much.can't wait for more things from you.Sarah

Dottie said...

Very Pretty. I like the colors on this one. duckigrrl@gmail.com

jessica said...

This card is so super sweet!! Loving your coloring and love the twine hung ornaments!!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

kim.scrapper said...

This is also one of my favorites. I really like how you used those stickers to make ornaments and great job on the coloring, super cute D

Hopelynn said...

love it! hopelynnv76@msn.com

Sonia said...

Beautiful! She is so adorable with her pink earmuffs! Great coloring! - Sonia

crafty jo said...

great work with the copics so bright and cheerful hugs joanne

Sharon said...

You are getting really good with the Copics Yay! I haven't practiced in forever.
I finally put the link up! Yay! Now to comment! LOL
smscrapper@gmail.com

Maggy_Tronche said...

Wow super cute card!!! This paper collection is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Hugs.. Maggy :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your candy orniments!

jeria22@yahoo.com