Sweet Card

Hi bloggers.

It's Monday and although I'm keeping busy with all the birthday preparations, I'm making a wee bit of time to share a card I made last week.  The image comes from "The Odd Girl" and the rest was just a basic quick put-together.  I did jot down the copic colors I used on her, but I can't find the sheet and I don't think you really care anyway... lol.


Her shoes were purposely "dirtied" up to show how she's been "working" in her "garden".  I'm not too proud of how her eye color came out, so it's definitely something I have to research more and figure out what ways to shade her big eye balls!!  haha.


In other news, I'm in love with my cricut (again) and I hope to make more cartridge purchases.  Especially "Sweet Treats" and "Baby Steps".  I owe it all to having to cut so many things from the Mickey Font cartridge.  And I was even able to make the cutest card, which you will see in a future post.  So, stay tuned for more Mickey projects and I hope you have a great week!!

x0, Damaris

No comments