Monogram Letter "G" Photo Collage

Happy Monday Bloggers.


I had a fun weekend.  We were able to go to our niece's 6th birthday party and Giovanni had fun looking at all the animals at the petting zoo.  It was so fun and as a result, I now want a rabbit... hehe.

We also worked on the Mickey shaped chocolate cookie pops and I took tons off photos and videos to share how we made those, so stay tuned in a future post for that.

The last "big" project that I was worried about doing was the one I come to share with you today.  This was something I had never done.  It's something I hadn't seen a video of on Youtube, but I was willing to take on the challenge and if it looked "ugly" I didn't have to share it.... lol.  However, it was pretty easy and I did learn some things along the way for the "next time".  It did take 2 days to complete, but it's something that we'll keep forever, takes very little space to showcase and was way faster than a mini album.  


You can buy these letters at Jo-Ann for $4, but I was able to use a 40% coupon to get it.  I just love coupons, don't you!!??  hehe.

(click on photos to enlarge)



 

The main ingredients for this project were Mod Podge,
black acrylic paint and Canon matte photo paper.


The photos don't really explain how I made it, but as a crafter you can kind of guess how it's done.  If you are interested in finding out more, just click "play" on the video below.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back this week with another Birthday inspired project.

x0, Damaris


3 comments

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

it looks greaet. now I wanna give it a try. TFS!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

pcsmith212 said...

sooo cute! great idea!

Anonymous said...

Damaris..ur posts are awesome! I am a stayhome mommy and live in California. I was wondering if you have any advice on starting ones own blog and how to get started and is it possible to make money doing that?