Wedding Card

Hi my darlings.

It's been about 2 months since mom mentioned that she wanted me to make her a wedding card.  Finally, last week I was able to get more information about the color scheme and today completed the challenge.  I didn't want it too bulky or too busy because, as you know, wedding cards look more beautiful when they're simple, but I did want to include different embellishments and layering.


The final result is something I am proud of.  Originally I was going to make 3 wedding cards and have mom choose which was her favorite, but I have a feeling she is going to like this one.  The inside was left completely blank, because I know mom would like to do a lot of writing - lol!  And FYI, the wedding is this Saturday, talk about cutting it close!!

As always, a list of supplies will be at the bottom of this blog post.

I hope you are inspired to make a black, white and red card this week.

Be blessed.

x0, Damaris








SUPPLIES

1  - Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock.
2  - Want 2 Scrap black pearl flourish.
3  - Pebbles Inc. rub-ons.
4  - Pebbles Inc. wedding print cardstock.
5  - I Am Roses flowers.
6  - Tombow Mono adhesive.
7  - Stampin Up dimensionals.
8  - Red gross grain ribbon.
9  - Hot glue gun (my boyfriend - lol).

No comments