Thank You Card

 Hi Bloggers!!
 
I was only supposed to fill in a simple "thank you" card to Michelle who went ahead and ordered both my kits from Etsy.  She lives in Australia so the shipping was pretty high.  As I stared at the blank card I had the idea to use my $1.00 Michael's stamps that I recently bought.  You know, the ones that are so adorable and we're afraid to buy because they're so cheap that there just HAS TO BE something wrong with them... 

 
Well as I sat in my "coloring" section of my craft room [I recently updated my craft layout which allowed me to add 2 more desk areas - and if you're interested I will blog about the new room too], so as I sat there I looked at the 3 (of the 5) cute $1 stamps and thought I would stamp them and color them in with Stampin Up Watercolor pencils, just to see how it came out.  I loved it!  

I immediately had a design in mind and went for it.  This card was quick and easy.  What was supposed to be a quick note to my buyer, turned out to be a cute & fun project.  I hope she likes it.  I don't know her "style" of crafting, but this card (because of the bright colors) is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.


The inside was left blank.
 

I hope it has inspired you to make a fun, Springy/Summery card and/or project; and if so, let me know!!  =)

Thanks for dropping by.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
1  - Studio G. stamps.
2  - Yellow embossed cardstock.
3  - Fiskars small cloud punch.
4  - BoBunny & Doodlebug buttons.
5  - Clear dew drops.
6  - Heidi Swap "Tags And Tiny Words" clear stamps.
7  - Stampin Up watercolor pencils.
8  - Tombow mono adhesive.
9  -  Ranger "Broken China" Distress Ink.
10 - Brown ribbon.
11 - Stampin Up curly label punch.
12 - Stampin Up dimensionals.
13 - Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
14 - Studio G. card & envelope.




No comments