Hello Card

Well look at me posting 2 blogs in one day... (I must've woken up with tons of mojo - lol).  I'm sooo happy to show you my newest card. 


Two weeks ago I treated myself to some The Greeting Farm Stamps and could not wait to color one of them.  Blush Babette is sooo cute!  I can't wait to get my 2nd copic order so I can really work on coloring hair (I so suck at that, haha).  Using BoBunny Gabrielle Collection (as requested by the winner of my last card giveaway), I was able to make this adorable & girly card.  I paper pieced her dress and socks, but the rest is colored in.  The inside was left blank so she can use for someone or keep and the list of items used will be listed below.

Thanks so much for taking time to check out my work and have a blessed day.

x0, Damaris








 
 


SUPPLIES

- The Greeting Farm "Blush Babette" rubber stamp
- I Am Roses & Recollections flowers
- Recollections pearls
- Recollections glitter flourish
- Copic markers
- BoBunny Gabrielle 6x6 paper pad
- Stampin Up Tiny Tags "hello" stamp
- Stampin Up Close to Cocoa cardstock
- Stampin Up Dimensionals
- EK Success Ticket punch
- The Twinery Caribbean color twine
- Spellbinders classic ovals large die
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
- Hot glue gun (my boyfriend) - lol

2 comments

Kristy said...

YEA!!! :oD TOO CUTE!!! :oD I'm so excited to get it in the mail!!! You are such an artist!! :oD LOVE IT!!! Keep the post and cards coming!

Amy said...

This is awesome Damaris, I love the butterfly shape! Her hair looks amazing, your coloring is fantastic!