Altered Baby Picture Frame

Happy Tuesday everyone!!


I was finally able to complete a project that I gave myself to do two weeks ago, (talk about procrastinating!!)... When I was at the Dollar Tree I found these cute wooden "teddy bear" shaped picture frames and grabbed two with the intention of altering them both.  One was going to be for a newborn baby girl and the other was undecided.


I had trouble in the beginning deciding what colors to use (would you believe I can count on less than two hands how many sheets of purple paper I own? - unremarkable!!)  I started on the frame once I received great news that we, in fact, will be having a better than expected 1st birthday party for Giovanni.  I had my heart set on something so fun with a Mickey Mouse theme, so please bare with me while I get creative and share everything Mickey within the next 2 months.  That great news gave me some extra mojo!!  Anyway, I'm happy with the finished product and would hope that you all can go to your local store and find these... they are perfect for altering and would make a great gift.

Please see the photos below, along with a video showing all the products I used and how I used them.  









Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris



SUPPLIES

* $1.00 wooden picture frame
* Basic Grey Euphoria paper.
* White acrylic paint.
* Dusty Concord distress ink.
* I Am Roses flowers & leaves.
* Glimmer Mists: rose tea, marshmellow & coffee shop.
* Lindy Stamp Gang "Witch's Potion Purple" starburst stain.
* Baby Breath bush.
* Want 2 Scrap bling flourish.
* American Crafts white alphabet stickers.
* $1.00 purple butterfly embellishment.
* Random colored buttons.
* Hot glue gun.



1 comment

Kristy said...

Very cute & creative! :) Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great night! Can't wait to see more Mickey stuff.