Friday, July 22, 2011

1 Sketch 2 Cards

Last week I entered my card into the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge, but the process was so extensive & confusing that I forgot how to go about it.  This week I decided I would still give the challenges a try, but won't bother entering; especially because you need to use their stamps, dies and/or paper to be eligible.  Although I have a couple of their dies, I don't think that's enough to enter.

In any case, this Wednesday's sketch "looked" easy, but it just about took me 2 hours to complete.  The good news is that I was able to make 2 cards.  They're not alike, but I think they're both presentable enough to be able to give to someone (lol).

I hope you enjoy seeing the following photos and are inspired.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for leaving comments.

x0, Damaris

P.S.  There are still 5 hours left to enter last week's card giveaway.  Click HERE for details.





 
 



Post a Comment