Hi Loves.

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  It was my first (as a mother) and I loved it.  My brother came down with his wife, daughter and grandson as a surprise to us.  I was so happy to spend the last 2 days with them.  We will be going back this evening (after my husband gets home from work) to celebrate my mother and my sister-n-law's birthday.  

Today I'm just blogging to tell you what I've been up to.  I do have a few projects to share, but I will focus on them individually in future posts.  I have been busy with a few swaps, shopping, recording videos, editing videos and just so many things.  I'm excited about my next mini album project.  It will be something for my husband for Father's Day using the Bo Bunny "Timepiece" collection... I can't wait!!!  I am in the process of working on a business card with my husband.  

Over the weekend I was able to make a HUGE sale of jewelry.  I guess the photos don't do the jewelry justice because once they saw the items, they wanted to buy them all!!  lol.  I'm so grateful that God has blessed me with the ability to create things.  To use my hands as a means of supporting myself and my family.  

It's only the start, but I have FAITH that I can take it to higher levels with the strength, guidance and blessing from God.  

I guess I'll get back to my "work" and leave you all with one of my favorite bible verses: 

Psalms 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart".

Be Blessed.

x0, Damaris 

No comments