Use A Number Challenge

Hello friends.

This week's The Paper Variety challenge is to create a project using a number.  I could have done something "birthday" related (which is the purpose of the challenge), but I thought it would be more fun to think outside of the "box". 

This layout does not use an actual number, but spells it out.  Fun and quirky, I think.




I started out with black cardstock which I embossed with butterfly stamps and then built my layout from there.



I used a variety of items from different collections and companies like Sassafras Lass, Little Yellow Bicycle and Heidi Grace, which I felt came together nicely.


 
A few punched butterflies embellished with bling and faux stitching completes the page and adds a "girly" touch to these somewhat dark colors.


Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions I will gladly try to answer them as best possible

x0, Damaris




4 comments

Theresa said...

awesome layout! great thinking for the number. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.

shannon said...

....beautiful layout girly! love, love the colors and the thought behind the number! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

Sharon said...

Love it. I Haven't done a layout in forever. I should start making some, but I just don't feel like it. I'm in the mini mood these months. Talking about minis, what happened to yours? LOL =D

Yara said...

Beautiful! Love the green butterflies!Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!