Friday, April 22, 2011

Use A Number Challenge

Hello friends.

This week's The Paper Variety challenge is to create a project using a number.  I could have done something "birthday" related (which is the purpose of the challenge), but I thought it would be more fun to think outside of the "box". 

This layout does not use an actual number, but spells it out.  Fun and quirky, I think.




I started out with black cardstock which I embossed with butterfly stamps and then built my layout from there.



I used a variety of items from different collections and companies like Sassafras Lass, Little Yellow Bicycle and Heidi Grace, which I felt came together nicely.


 
A few punched butterflies embellished with bling and faux stitching completes the page and adds a "girly" touch to these somewhat dark colors.


Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions I will gladly try to answer them as best possible

x0, Damaris




Post a Comment