Banner Card (last 1 for swap)

I decided that whenever I make one card I would make two and post one in my Etsy shop. So far I have 2 cards available for sale. I'm happy with my decision, because it takes the same amount of time to make an extra one. Below you will find the same "kinda" card, but different theme and different colors. I used mostly the Sassafras Nerdy Birdy collection mixed with Fiskars cloud punches, embossing swiss dots, trim & ribbon from my LSS, and other doo dads. I hope you enjoy. The link to my shop will be below.



(click on photos to enlarge)


The card below is for the swap.





The card below is for sale on Etsy.






Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris

2 comments

Damaris said...

Hi beautiful lady!!! Thank you your comments. Boy..we sure do have a lot in common..LOL...email me at: Scrapbookdui@aol.com
I was trying to find your email here, but could not find it...Send me yours and we'll chat.
Hugs,
Me

Sharon said...

This one is just so adorable!