Baby Shower Mini Album

Hi guys, this is my "current project" and it's taking FOREVER!!

Thank goodness I took photos as I did something new that just came to mind... I will share those photos with my thought process below. At the very end I will share a YT video showing you what everything looks like LIVE, (sort of) .. lol.

Okay so the first photo will show a Hero Arts background cloud stamp, a clear plastic piece that I am using from the packaging of some craft charms, brown Staz-On ink and the decorative inner part of the packaging that has a white empty square. I stamped the white portion of the backing and cut out the square.


I then added blue/green sticker letters by Creative Imaginations using a paper piercer and an Xacto knife to help position letters perfectly. It's best to place the letters from last to first in order to guarantee that your last letter will have room. I added teeny tiny blue and green star rhinestones before I glued the plastic casing over the cloud background in the hopes of making a shaker. It didn't work, but it still looks cute with stars inside.



The clouds were punched out of the baby shower wall decor with a Fiskars smaller cloud punch and added blue glitter glue to them. I made sure to adhere the clouds directly over the white cloud that is on the brown cloud background. As if the outer were mimicking it.



The photo below shows what I thought looked like a nice cover, but it seems plain. Thankfully I did not glue anything down so I was able to add faux stitching and move things around and change the banner color from pale blue to brown....


"Family" does not make sense on the cover, but it matches and has glitter... It kinda makes sense if it is read as "Our Family Baby Shower", but that's not how it's placed on the cover... so I might have to remove it... =(


The video below shows what I'm working on closer and what I need help with. I appreciate all your comments, ideas and critique. Thanks!!

x0, D

No comments