Sunday, February 01, 2015

Valentine Hop. [3 prizes]

Welcome to another Quick Creations Blog Hop.  I'm so glad you made it to the last stop on this Valentine Hop.  There is a list of hoppers at the end of this post for you to navigate easily and leave your comment for your chance to win one of 3 fun prizes.

RULES:
1 - Leave a comment and follow/subscribe to each dt member along the hop.
2 - Complete the hop by midnight PDT February 4th, 2015.
3 - Look for a special discount code somewhere on the hop.


Today I'm sharing a Valentine Card created with a few items from her shop.  I used copic markers to color in this Gorjuss "The Collector" stamp and Gorjuss "Ladybird" 6x6 paper.  I also used, burlap trim, a gold doily, an MME label sticker (as a sentiment), MME gold enamel hearts, a Recollections butterfly and gold leaves.  I added gold wink of stella to her socks, the butterfly and the leaves; and used some Crate Paper "Kiss Kiss" rub-ons.







I altered this Recollections (Michael's) brand butterfly to match my card
using one of the copic markers I used on the image.
Then added gold wink of stella all over.






I hope you visit her shop for supplies that will help you make adorable Valentine cards,
and join us on the hop today.


...and


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin



Post a Comment