Monday, November 25, 2013

December Daily 2013

Hi guys,

Today I received my October Afternoon "Very Merry" DD Kit, and I'm so glad I got it.  I was really confused as to what I would be using for my DD this year.

Last year I totally winged it and did it Smashbook style.  You can see the pix HERE.

But this year I wanted it to be a little more structured.  After seeing all the inspiring photos on Pinterest and Instagram, of people showing their organization and their books from last year, I thought I would try it Project Life style.  Especially since, I have decided to start PL in January.  This would be like getting my feet wet.

I also recorded a video of my main craft desk with all the cute Christmas supplies organized and ready to be used.  I have no clue when I will begin (probably Dec 2.), so stay tuned for another blog post sharing what I've been up to with that.



For now I leave you with a sneak photo above (of my craft area), and a detailed video showing you everything I have set up so far, here.

Thanks for checking in and remember to return tomorrow for Day 7 of my 12 Days Of Christmas Blog event.  If you are just learning about this, click here for more details.



P.S.  I did create a December Daily Kit (which includes my new "So Tinsel" stamp set), and am selling it for $90 shipped in the US.  It comes with more than 120 pieces in it for you to use... even a binder.  You can watch that video here.


post signature
Follow on Bloglovin
Post a Comment