Friends...

... i have a few of them, but there's only a handful that I'm really tight with.

I am lucky though, to have them in my life and keep in touch with him often.  They are the sweetest girls.  So funny and cool and understand my humor.  And I made this card thinking of them.  It sucks that I can't give them all this one card, so I'll have to flip a few coins.  LOL.

The June SOG sketch challenge was really simple and cute, and I thought I'd make it a little different with my overly sized banner at the bottom.  LOL.  I used Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper by Simple Stories, some enamel dots & liquid pearls, and one of my favorite SOG images.



This time I tried to add some pleats.  Coloring clothing with copics has been my biggest challenge.  I struggle, but I practice daily to get better.

I hope you guys check out the July challenge coming out next week and join.  They're so fun!

post signature



Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments

Sharla said...

Wow Damaris, love your pleats...that is something I'm still working on!! Cute card, love the banner!

Becky said...

Soo Amazing Girl! You have some serious Talent! :):)

Unknown said...

Simply stunning...your pleats are fab. Think I need to come to you for some lessons....and play in your craft room.
Caz
x

Rachel Parys said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! I love her hair color!! Fantastic card! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

there is only one work to describe this-- amazing!!
thanks for playing with us!

Anna Sigga said...

WOW - this card is amazing, love her dress!
Thanks for joining us over at the Some Odd Girl blog!

Unknown said...

What a fun card!! I love your take on the sketch and I am so glad you joined us for the challenge at SOG. :-)