Yo Gabba Gabba!!!

If you haven't realized it, today is 10/11/12; a special day in history.  One that will probably never happen again.  So I wanted to share with you something special that we celebrated recently and I wanted to make sure I posted it at exactly 10:11 am, hehe.  I know, I'm weird.

My son Giovanni turned 2 on 10/1 and what started out being a very simple Yo Gabba Party party (where I just buy everything at Party City and make nothing - unlike last year with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party, do you remember that??!!  ahhaa), turned out to me wanting to make at least ONE thing.  Which was the treat bags that I showed you HERE.  

The closer the party got, the more inspired I became to the point where I turned regular red cups into Muno cups, which started the party planning spiral that I seem to always get myself into.  LOL.  I can't help it really, I just love it!!  

(click on photos to enlarge)



I asked hubby to help me (because, as you know, he's a digital master in my eyes), and he was able to create for me some labels that I used for the cupcake toppers, water bottles, hershey's miniatures and more.   

Below are photos & videos taken from the prep and the party.  I hope you enjoy it all.

See ya next time.  Yooooo Gabba Gabba!!!!






Hubby designed this banner and had it printed at his job... how cool is he??!!




I made this faux Instax Frame and got the idea from a photography I saw
of  Heidi Swapp at Summer CHA 2012, it was a polaroid frame,
so I decided to make mine into an Instax and decorate it differently.

Check back soon for a tutorial on how I made it.









I made this BROBEE inspired picture frame by hand and sell these in my shop.  


I also sell the handmade cupcake toppers.
And personalized water bottle labels, hershey candy wrappers, cupcake wrappers,
(which we didn't use) and DJ Lance's personalized boombox.
There was a blog that shared a link to where you can download the file, but it is not available any longer, so I had him design me a new one to fit perfectly on those animal cracker boxes.  

All these favors can be found in my ETSY SHOP, along with Mickey Party favors.







And now, some Instagram photos!!















Even our dog Daizy celebrated!!  haha





My Parents.




Hubby's Parents.




One of his gifts.





I created this KEEP CALM sign with an app on my phone, just to use it for my smashing.  
=)



I still can't accept that he's a toddler, or little boy even.  
Ugh.  Time went by so fast!!



Thanks for checking in, the videos are below.
x0, Damaris




Party Decor.




Muno Cups Tutorial.




Wrappers & Labels.




Yo Gabba Gabba Treat Bags - Step By Step Tutorial!!




More YGG Favors.



2 comments

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

you are so the coolest mom ever!!

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm a newbie follower, i came across your blog via your daybook youtube post! great party ideas, looks like a lot of fun! i LOVE the lifesize instax frame, my daughters bday is this weekend and i'd love to do a lifesize frame photo opp, it's an awesome idea, i'll keep an eye out for your tutorial, hopefully soon! hehe take care :)