Yo Gabba Gabba Treat Bags

If you've ever watched Yo Gabba Gabba (because your child, niece or little brother makes you watch it), you'd initially feel very weirded out by the characters and the songs they sing; especially the intro!!

But after a few episodes (or watching the same one over and over), you'll learn to love the show and what the show teaches your child.  It teaches them how to share, how to be polite and even how to eat their veggies.


Giovanni's 1st birthday party theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which you can find on my blog and on you tube.  This year I decided his 2nd birthday should be his newest favorite show, but I didn't want to do such a huge party; (only immediate family).   HOWEVER, I was very compelled to do AT LEAST ONE CRAFTY THING, and it ended up being the treat bags.  I loved being challenged to make these using only my dies, punches and my own free hand drawing (and I DO NOT DRAW, PEOPLE!!!).  But what I loved most was seeing Gio's face light up when he saw each finished bag and hearing him say excitedly, "YO GABBA!!".  haha.  I am in the process of making other Yo Gabba Gabba party-related projects, and I'll share those with you later on.  But for now I'd like to show you how I made the treat bags.

Below is a video I created to show the process it took to make these characters and the supplies I used.  I hope it helps you make these treat bags for your kid's party and I hope it inspires you to be more crafty.  =)

Feel free to PIN this tutorial to your party board.

See Ya'll Next Time... Bye Bye




P.S.  I will be posting Yo Gabba Gabba favor labels in my etsy shop in a few weeks, so stay tuned for that.

x0, Damaris

1 comment

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Wow your treat bags are AMAZING!!!!! My daughter loves to watch this cartoon and now she got me to like it too lol. I really enjoy their music lol TFS

Veronica (follower)
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com