2 Cards.

A couple of months ago I was contacted by Candy, whose a DT member at Scrap Happy Ohio, to see if I would try out some of their products.  I was flattered and happily accepted.

I received my package 2 days ago and immediately got to coloring.  The quality of their stamps are beautiful.  I used "Cupcake Fairy Maggie" and "Happy Birthday Stamp Set" to make the following birthday card, along with some of the pattern paper they sent.  The result was a card very rich in color.


I was a bit intimidated when I first saw the stamp with so many details, but I colored it in sections and finished it very quickly, actually.  I sprayed a white doily to match the paper and coloring, and I added some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers & perfect pearls to finish off the card.

I added Rock Candy Stickles to the cupcake frosting and Maggie's wings.






The 2nd card literally took less than 10 minutes to make.  If you're not into coloring and you like vintage / shabby looking cards, then this one is probably more your style.  Everything you see was already in my "leftovers" box on  my desk, and all I did was use their pattern paper to dress the bare card base (which they also sell and which I also love), I distressed the edges with vintage photo, added the pearls and trim they sent me, and glued all the pieces of "leftovers" down.  It's the perfect color combo for a Thank You card, and also very easy to do!!  



Thanks for stopping in to check these 2 cards and don't forget to visit the links below to know more about Scrap Happy Ohio.

P.S.  They also sell other stamp sets, paper and crafting supplies, including their own Metal Dies!!



Thanks
x0, Damaris

2 comments

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous card's love the fairy one. Caroline xxx

Pam said...

beautiful!!!