Thursday, April 05, 2012

Feel Better Soon.

Hello my loves.

We're half way through the week and as busy as I have been (even on weekends) I would love to just spend an entire day (or two - let's be honest, lol) just doing nothing!  Maybe lounge by the pool with Giovanni and hubby, or go walk around in the mall for absolutely no reason... even go to the beach.  I hope we make plans to do something soon because all work and no play makes me lose my mojo!!  lol.

I am excited about today's card for a couple of reasons, but the main one being that I FINALLY COLORED FUR!!!  lol



I have had this Milton & Co stamp by Wild Rose Studio for several weeks now, but with all the busyness life brings, I had not been able to color it.  I also was a little intimidated to color it because I had never colored fur before.  He's just so cute and fuzzy and cuddly and I didn't want to ruin it by coloring it the wrong color or wrong way.  I am glad that I did though, because I do love the outcome and I expect to get tons more WRS stamps in the future.  Aren't they so adorable??  I'm so glad I found these.



I wanted to make it seem as if Milton was holding a butterfly balloon and a teddy bear.



If you are interested in purchasing their stamps or other products from them, just visit http://www.wildrosestudio.co.uk/.

I hope you have a blessed day and take care; and don't forget to check below for the list of supplies used.

x0, Damaris


SUPPLIES
* Wild Rose Studio: Milton & Co - "Milton With Teddy"
* Copic markers
* Copic X-Press It paper
* Distress Ink - Walnut
* K&Co Watercolor Bouquet paper pad
* Vintage lace trim
* 2CreativeChics.com pearl spray
* MBsTreasurista Lavendar trim
* Stampin' Up Oval punches
* Sizzix Circles die
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* KarlaS001 flatback pearls
* Butterflies I received in a swap with Connie.
* Recollections cardstock
* Fiskars "All Year Greetings" clear stamps



Post a Comment