My Mission To Get Copics.

Hi everyone. I want to thank everyone for following my blog. I plan on making more cards to show, more videos and definitely more weekly challenges.

I have been listing items for sale on eBay the past few weeks in the hopes of raising money to be able to get a good hearty (lol) self starter Copic markers kit. There are about 40 markers that I definitely want to start out with, but (as you may know) they are very pricey.

I am posting my listings here for you all to take a look at incase you are interested and/or if you know someone that might be. The links are below.

Thanks for your cooperation. I appreciate it.

x0, Damaris


Belkin Wireless Router


Urban Decay Makeup Lot

Dex Baby Wipe Warmer

Dex Baby Sound Sleeper


Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby

Pink Blackberry with Hello Kitty Theme

Nioxin Bionutrient Protectives Conditioner

No comments