AtStudioD Update

Hi Dolls,

It's been a while since I update you on my crafty endeavors; I have been quite a busy bee, taking on a really huge and important project... but before I share, I just want to mention how much I've missed writing and sharing projects with you here on my blog.  I love creating things with my hands and sharing that with others, so I'm hoping to continue doing that, but in a different way.



Okay, so the first thing on my agenda is to tell you that I have decided to stay as a creative team designer for The Reset Girl.  I absolutely love her brand, what she stands for and the versatility of her products.  You can read all about (and follow) the other CT members here.

Also, pretty much the last day of August, Cori & I got to talking about the creative team, and without sharing too many details, she has hired me to be her creative director.  I was floored and of course I accepted.  So now I have a part time gig that I LOVE and am actively taking part in, and I get to not only lead a team of amazingly creative girls, but also have a little bit of input.  That makes my brainstorming mind so happy!  This is also the reason why I have been so distant from blogging, but you can ALWAYS find me sharing things on my crafty instagram account.  Whether it's on IG stories, IGTV or my regular photo posting section, I am constantly sharing what I'm up to and the latest projects I've completed.

I am in the middle of a craftroom redo, (I know, again), and I will hopefully be sharing a very detailed craftroom video update with you... here's a sneak peak.


News #4 is that I have created a new YouTube channel.  I am hoping to record more craft-related videos, especially process videos.  I have already posted 1, and I'm hoping to reach 100 followers by the end of the month.  I have my reasons, which I will share soon, but I really need to get to 100.  So far, I'm at 60+ and the welcome and support I've received has been so humbling.  Who knew that so many people would be excited for me to share my process?  I'm just happy that I finally have all the equipment I need to get all this done.  You can Subscribe HERE.


And last, but not least, if you do not have YT or IG accounts, you can always follow me on Facebook.  I share many projects and videos there, so you will always stay up to date.  CLICK HERE.

I think that's all the news I can share for now.

There are many exciting things currently happening within The Reset Girl community, so be sure to join The Reset Girl's Crafty Club and The Reset Girl's Faithful Life Club by becoming a member for more info, coupons, insiration and camaraderie.  There will also be new fun things happening in those groups and on the blog, so be sure to share your projects on social media using the following hashtags, so we can find you!  #TheResetGirl #ISpyTRG


-AtStudioD

No comments