Happy Family.

I scraplifted Rachel's lovely layout... we're all doing it because it's Sunday!




Scraplifts are a pretty simple way to use the stash that's sitting on your desk from a prior project.  I worked with the Maggie Holmes "Flourish" Crate Paper collection, building my center frames from a cut-apart 12x12 page.  I documented Father's day on this page... and added all the flowers I wanted, because not only is this my layout, but there's enough women in it, that I can get away with that.  lol.



Again, I used the negative thickers leftover from my  "backing thickers" technique.  It's my favorite lately, and maybe if I do it enough times, American Crafts will make more of these alphas (because #1 it's my favorite, #2 I'm running out of them and #3 there's only so much I can do with the Rose Gold Glitter ones.).  LOL.



Come join the Scraplift challenge this week.  And if you're in need of new supplies, you can visit the shop HERE.  And use my discount code "Damaris" to save 20% off of your entire purchase.  And when you are done shopping, visit the PI Friends & Fans Facebook Group to share your projects.


I hope you have a creative week!
-AtStudioD

No comments