behind the lens.

we're still in January and already i've created 5 layouts.
i'd say that's a successful start to the new year.

i've been inspired by all the pretty collections and instagram photos;
which has me wanting to scrapbook more than anything.

yesterday i took out some time and scrapped this photo of me using my new camera.  it's been on my wish list for at least 2 years and it was such an unexpected Christmas gift from my husband.  i think he loves it more than i do.  he's always taking photos of Gio and bringing it where ever we go.

i use it mostly for my documenting.
from time to time i pull it out and photograph nature.
just to get a feel for the settings and features.
it's very complicated.
so complicated that i'm happy when 1 photo comes out fairly decent.

this was one of them.
a mirror pic.
taken right before going to a birthday party.



i like how it captured me.
behind the lens.
as i always am.

the Amy Tangerine "Stitched" collection was the perfect line to help me document this photo.
it's bright.
pretty.
and the soft colors allowed me to play with inks and stamps.

i used rub-ons by Crate Paper "Kiss Kiss", diecut pieces from the "Stitched" collection and October Afternoon, and sewing string you can get at Michael's.



i hope you come back soon for another project share.
have a great weekend.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments